OCTOBER 21 // 3-5PM
A fun fall event for the whole family!
Don your favorite costumes while you visit the decorated trunks collecting candy
BE SURE TO ENJOY THESE Additional activities AT trunk or treat:
- Pumpkin Hockey
- Monster Bowling
- Cake Walk
- Pumpkin Hole-in-One
- Pie in the Face
- Popping in the Pumpkin Patch
- Donut Eating Contest
- Wagon Rides
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT TRUNK OR TREAT!
*Trunk or Treat is for children 12 & under
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Have fun this fall by decorating the trunk of your car & pass out candy to children in our community!
- Kid-friendly decoration (no scary decoration please)
- Each trunk is responsible to bring enough candy for 300-500 kids
- Set-up time is 2:00pm (event starts at 3:00pm)
- Optional: dress-up in a kid-friendly costume
We are collecting various donations for the fun activities & games at Trunk or Treat.
- Baked goods for cake walk
- 10 dozen plain donut rings (normal size)
- 3 dozen ping pong balls
- 12 medium-size pumpkins
- Small trinket toys for prizes
- 100 small paper plates with rims
- 2 cases of spray whip cream
- 12 small pumpkin gourds
- 12 empty coffee cans
SET-UP & CLEAN-UP
We are looking for people to help with the set-up and clean-up of Trunk or Treat. Sign-up to help for one or both times.
Set-up arrival: 2:00pm
Be a part of Trunk or Treat by volunteering to run one of our fun games or activities.
Contact April for more information regarding trunk registration